Welcome, Guest

... get a timeline of shares outstanding?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ... get a timeline of shares outstanding?

... get a timeline of shares outstanding? 5 years, 2 months ago #335

• andreasl33
  • Fresh Boarder
In the company profile in "income statement" or "balance sheet" I do not find a line that tracks the number of shares outstanding, even though it is helpful to view the balance sheet or income statement items in light of what happened on the shares outstanding line. Generally speaking, the company profile is quite lacking (if your comparison is CapitalIQ), while the screener itself is already on par or even superior in some respects to CapitalIQ.

But you have all the data, it just seems like the presentation of the data in the company profile has not had a great priority in the development. This is fine, since the best way to analyse the financials would anyways be to download them to Excel. Why not offer this option, so I can continue my analysis in Excel and not be bottlenecked by the HTML presentation of a small subset of the financials?
Angred

Re: ... get a timeline of shares outstanding? 4 years, 11 months ago #1769

• Amoet
  • Fresh Boarder
I would also be very grateful if there is a solution for a timeline of shares outstanding, anyone that has a clue?
Kim

Re: ... get a timeline of shares outstanding? 4 years, 11 months ago #1770

• admin
  • Administrator
You can use the variables:

Basic Shares Outstanding

and

Diluted Shares Outstanding

for periods going back up to 10 years.

You can add them as part of screener conditions or create Free Form Columns with the shares outstanding over that period.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds