Welcome, Guest

Screen only a custom list of stocks
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Screen only a custom list of stocks

Screen only a custom list of stocks 10 months, 2 weeks ago #2586

How can I run my screener on a custom lists of stocks I pre-determine? I assume there must be a way but I can't see anything obvious.
Chris

Re: Screen only a custom list of stocks 10 months, 2 weeks ago #2587

• admin
  • Administrator
We don't have a custom universe screen, but you can use the watchlist section in the upper right of the tool to display custom metrics (and sort by custom metrics) on a universe of securities that you select. You can use the Bulk Add to Watchlist menu item and input the list of security symbols (one per line). Once your universe is uploaded, you can add columns and click column headers to sort by data points.

Please feel free to contact me via email if you need help performing the analysis.

Re: Screen only a custom list of stocks 10 months, 2 weeks ago #2589

Thanks so much for the swift reply. I've done some testing and I can actually achieve exactly what I want with the watchlist section that you've mentioned so that's great.

Essentially I need to add my list of stocks, add all the custom column data I want then export it to excel where I've set up formulas to quickly workout the information I need. I can save the watchlist so it's basically a 5 minute process each day to download the data and paste it into my sheet, and that's a process that was taking a couple of hours previously to go through the data manually. Fantastic result!

Thanks again for your suggestion.
Chris
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds