Welcome, Guest

Financials, multi years? Cash, Revenue, Net Income
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Financials, multi years? Cash, Revenue, Net Income

Financials, multi years? Cash, Revenue, Net Income 6 months, 3 weeks ago #2581

• Sebbe
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm wanting to pull up data on a company that just filters the company but shows me Cash, Revenue, and/or Net Income quarterly or yearly for as far back as I can. How far back can I view this information? I see columns available like Cash(A) etc... what does that mean? How can I see the data for a certain quarter or fiscal year?

example:

stock ABC, revenue 2000, revenue 2001, revenue 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 continued for revenue, cash and net income for as far back as possible.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sebastian

Re: Financials, multi years? Cash, Revenue, Net Income 6 months, 3 weeks ago #2582

• admin
  • Administrator
If you click on a company, in the screener or watchlist view, and select View Company Profile from the menu that appears, you can see full 10 period interim and annual financial statements in both USD equivalents and original reporting currency values. You can also type a symbol in the View Company Profile box in the upper right to call up a company profile.

Please let me know if this meets your needs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sebbe

Re: Financials, multi years? Cash, Revenue, Net Income 6 months, 3 weeks ago #2583

• Sebbe
  • Fresh Boarder
Great! Thanks!

On the company profile and the column selection the naming is not consistent. On the company profile you see either A or I and then -9 counting back to -1 and then what I believe is the most current number? The -9 would reflect the ninth period prior or the equivalent to 9 years prior?

When choosing columns to add to the screener "A" or "I" would reflect the current most recent numbers for annual or interim and then A-1 is a period prior A-2 two periods prior A-3 three periods prior and on until A-9? Same as I,I-1, I-2, I-3 etc...?
Sebastian

Re: Financials, multi years? Cash, Revenue, Net Income 6 months, 3 weeks ago #2584

• admin
  • Administrator
A is the most recent annual period and I is the most recent interim period (i.e. quarter in the US). A-1 is one annual period ago. There is data for up to 10 annual and interim periods in the database.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sebbe

Re: Financials, multi years? Cash, Revenue, Net Income 6 months, 3 weeks ago #2585

• Sebbe
  • Fresh Boarder
That answers my question. Thx!
Sebastian
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds