Welcome, Guest

Find EPS, Earning Suprrise and NET Margin Profit
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Find EPS, Earning Suprrise and NET Margin Profit

Find EPS, Earning Suprrise and NET Margin Profit 2 years, 10 months ago #2494

• oby1knoby
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey there, there seem to be a lot of screening options with no direct way of searching for the one I need, where do I find those?

EPS
Earning Surprise
NET Margin Profit

Also what does I-2. I-2 etc stand for?
Same goes for A-1, A2 etc?

Does this screener have an option to filter out stocks based on average % increase over last 4 quarters?
Anton

Re: Find EPS, Earning Suprrise and NET Margin Profit 2 years, 10 months ago #2495

• admin
  • Administrator
We have Basic EPS and Diluted EPS for each period, and you can use our formula builder to get Net Profit Margin.

For example, net income margin for the last interim period would be:

Net Income(I) / Total Revenue(I)

We do not offer "Earnings Surprise"; we have historical performance and current period estimates for Revenue, Net Income, and EPS.

I means interim period (i.e. quarter for US markets) and A means annual (fiscal year) period. I is the most recent interim period, I-1 is one interim period ago. Similarly, A is the most recent annual period, A-1 is one annual period ago, etc.

We have a variable:

Price-52 week price percent change

that will give you the percentage increase in price over the last year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oby1knoby

Re: Find EPS, Earning Suprrise and NET Margin Profit 2 years, 10 months ago #2496

• oby1knoby
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your reply, what I mean by % change, is there a way % increase of EPS, Revenue and Net profit margin with the formula you have provided?

For example I want to find stock that grew 10% minimum throughout each quarter over last 4 quarters. Would I then have to use I1, I2 I3 and I4 and set them all at minimum of 10% ? How do I apply that with the custom formula for profit margin?
Anton

Re: Find EPS, Earning Suprrise and NET Margin Profit 2 years, 10 months ago #2497

• admin
  • Administrator
You can use the following Free Form Conditions:

Net Income(I) / Total Revenue(I) > 1.1 * ( Net Income(I-1) / Total Revenue(I-1) )

Net Income(I-1) / Total Revenue(I-1) > 1.1 * ( Net Income(I-2) / Total Revenue(I-2) )

Net Income(I-2) / Total Revenue(I-2) > 1.1 * ( Net Income(I-3) / Total Revenue(I-3) )

Net Income(I-3) / Total Revenue(I-3) > 1.1 * ( Net Income(I-4) / Total Revenue(I-4) )

That is a very restrictive screen, so you don't get a ton of results. But, it requires the company to have grown Net Margin by at least 10% each quarter over the last four quarters.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds