Welcome, Guest

Create a ranking based on a certain criteria?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Create a ranking based on a certain criteria?

Create a ranking based on a certain criteria? 4 years, 11 months ago #1608

• armin_h
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am trying to replicate the "Magic Formula" and to do this I need to rank the stock in my universe based on earnings yield and return on capital. Is there a way to implement this in screener.co? I am aware that I can export the results to Excel but since I can only export 50 rows I am not able to do the ranking for my stock universe.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a workaround?

Cheers,

Armin
Armin
The following user(s) said Thank You: bdickey

Re: Create a ranking based on a certain criteria? 4 years, 11 months ago #1609

• admin
  • Administrator
Armin,

You can rank by a single formula at a time by clicking the header of a column with that formula in it.

You are able to export multiple pages of results, 50 at a time. Unfortunately, licensing restrictions only allow to export one page of results at once, but there is no limit to the number of pages you can export.

Several users have performed the Magic Formula rankings in Excel using multiple exports from the screener results view, after sorting the results each time within Screener.co.

Re: Create a ranking based on a certain criteria? 4 years, 11 months ago #1610

• armin_h
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey,

I totally understand. To make my system work I would need to combine the ranks of 2 indicators and then sort. I understand I could do multiple exports based on the individual ranking but I was wondering if your platform would offer a more user friendly option.

Thanks a lot for your help and the great platform.

Cheers,

Armin
Armin

Re: Create a ranking based on a certain criteria? 4 years, 11 months ago #1614

• admin
  • Administrator
Armin,

Unfortunately, we do not have that feature available today (nor can we make multifactor ranking easier with larger exports). It is a common request, and we will add it to the roadmap.

Thanks for your feedback.

Re: Create a ranking based on a certain criteria? 4 years, 11 months ago #1616

• armin_h
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the swift response and keep up the goos work!
Armin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds