Screen freezes when loading advanced variables
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Screen freezes when loading advanced variables

Screen freezes when loading advanced variables 3 months, 2 weeks ago #1888

• TestTest
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I've just started testing screener.co, but I frequently encounter problems when I load my custom advanced variables. For some reason the screen get stuck in "Loading..." (lower right corner). E.g. when I load my geometric ROA mean during 5 years*, it freezes when I try to view the first 50 companies but works fine when I view the following 50 companies. And when I try to load the corresponding ROC** variables it doesn't work at all even though there's no problem with the SQL code.

*POW(((1+(netincomea/currencyexchangea)/(totalassetsa/currencyexchangea))*(1+(netincomea1/currencyexchangea1)/(totalassetsa1/currencyexchangea1))*(1+(netincomea2/currencyexchangea2)/(totalassetsa2/currencyexchangea2))*(1+(netincomea3/currencyexchangea3)/(totalassetsa3/currencyexchangea3))*(1+(netincomea4/currencyexchangea4)/(totalassetsa4/currencyexchangea4))),(1/5))-1

**POW((1+(ebita/currencyexchangea)/(totalcurrentassetsa/currencyexchangea-totalcurrentliabilitiesa/currencyexchangea+plantpropequipmenta/currencyexchangea))*(1+(ebita1/currencyexchangea1)/(totalcurrentassetsa1/currencyexchangea1-totalcurrentliabilitiesa1/currencyexchangea1+plantpropequipmenta1/currencyexchangea1))*(1+(ebita2/currencyexchangea2)/(totalcurrentassetsa2/currencyexchangea2-totalcurrentliabilitiesa2/currencyexchangea2+plantpropequipmenta2/currencyexchangea2))*(1+(ebita3/currencyexchangea3)/(totalcurrentassetsa3/currencyexchangea3-totalcurrentliabilitiesa3/currencyexchangea3+plantpropequipmenta3/currencyexchangea3))*(1+(ebita4/currencyexchangea4)/(totalcurrentassetsa4/currencyexchangea4-totalcurrentliabilitiesa4/currencyexchangea4+plantpropequipmenta4/currencyexchangea4)),(1/5))-1
Carl

Re: Screen freezes when loading advanced variables 3 months, 2 weeks ago #1889

• admin
  • Administrator
That looks like a partial paste of the Advanced Variable (the code pasted is a SQL fragment). Can you please paste the entire advanced variable code so that I can replicate the issue in my account?

Re: Screen freezes when loading advanced variables 3 months, 2 weeks ago #1890

• TestTest
  • Fresh Boarder
I think the code is correct (it says Status: OK in the variable window). The ROA code (* in my last post) returns correct values but the page get stuck on "Loading..." for the companies 1-50 and >450 (sorted on their EBIT/EV valuation).
Carl
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds